What? You clicked on this website? Well, good decision. Here’s a new facegraphic, that ist pretty much finished and that I uploaded only unfinished in social media, congrats.
And no, it’s not a remake of FF7′s Barret.
apparently some of you at least downloaded my demo. Now hopefully you also play it and most importantly let me have a look on your reactions(in a written way ^^).
The german community has already criticized the demo at length and I’ve implemented some stuff to react to that and now also updated the current version on this site.
So this version includes the following improvments:
1. the damage trigger was pretty much rebuilt. that means first that it’s based on a new and more balanced formula which is supposed to prevent that it changes from pretty damn slow to super fast from one to another enemy. the second change is, that it moves three ways now: left – right – left. In the other version it was only going left and if you weren’t quick enough you missed. This way you have some time to estimate the speed.
The monsters in the droon station are a bit slower now too.
2. The intro was pretty long. So I took the scissors and cut out some unneccessary parts which makes it at least about a minute shorter.
3. Melings cut scene artwork was overworked. Have a look:
4. the tutorials for the scale bombs, the bomb jump and the damage trigger are now also available in the tutorial section after you’ve seen it the first time.
5. the competencies needed to complete an ability are a little less senseless cause they also improve the status.
That’s it for now. Hope you have a peaceful and deep time.
As you might have noticed, I composed the DEEP 8 OST for the second demo myself. For those of you who prefer listening and do not like playing too much, I just uploaded the soundtrack on youtube, including a more or less highly erotic musicvideo for the titletrack “cunts”.
The complete soundtrack is maybe more designed to be played in the background while doing something else.
I by the way got some good feedback on the demo. A few bugs were found too. But it’s actually almost bugfree. If you consider playing it and wanne be completely safe, then just have patience for a few more days till I throw out the next version.